Mel left this morning to fly out to Orlando to meet Jeremy and Esther. They will be flying out from Orlando this evening for Brazil. Mel will drive their van back to NC. Here are a few prayer requests.
• Mel’s safety in travel to FL and back
• Jeremy and Esther’s safety to Brazil
• Jeremy and Esther have asked specifically that everyone pray that the kids will sleep through the night on the flight. They feel this will make a much easier transition when they land in Brazil to go through customs, especially if they don’t have to deal with cranky kids.
• Pray for ease in getting through customs. They have ten 70lb. boxes and about eight carry ons, three children, and two strollers. Pray that it will not take long to get through customs, that they will not open many boxes and that they can catch their next flight on time. It leaves within two hours.
• Pray for continued health needs for Esther and Allie. Both are doing better, however, Allie did have one of her fevers about a week before they left. Pray that these will cease.
• They will start language school within two weeks. Pray for ease in learning the language.
Thank you all very much for your prayers and your support. We are grateful for all that the Lord has done in their lives.
God did and still does answer prayers.
Abortion Bible birds birthdays blessings blogging boycott Brazil Cash Back Children chiropractor Christian Living Christmas clothing coffee country Coupons Creation Museum deals Devotions Ebook Faith family flowers Food Free Free sign up Freebie Friday's Freshness Friends frugal living Gift Cards Giveaways God and country God's Son Good Deal Grandchildren Grandparents gratitude Great Grandparents Guest Post Happiness Health and Fitness Heaven Hell History Holidays Holy Thoughts for Holy Living Home and Family home school Home Security Homosexuality Housewares Hymns Jesus Joy Just For Fun Light Mercy Miracle missionaries Missionary Moments With The Book Moms Monday's Manna Mother's Day Mothers mountains Music Obeying God Object Lessons Pets photos pictures poems Ponder praise prayer preachers ProLife Recipes Redneck Sales Salvation SATURDAY'S SANCTIFICATION Scripture Scripture and a Snapshot Sermons Smiles songs Spurgeon St. Patrick's Day Success SUNDAY'S SUSTENANCE Swag Bucks swap Testimony Thanksgiving Thoughts and Meditations Thursday's Thoughts ticktets Tips and Hints To Do Tracts Travel Trials Trinity True Stories Trust Trust and Obey Tuesday's Treasure vacation Valentine's Day walk for life Weddings Wednesday's Wisdom whole foods Widows worship Worth Quoting yogurt