Skip to main content

50 Reasons Why I Love the Lord

I recently had a birthday, but more important is my spiritual birthday.  I am so thankful to be born again. This is my 50th year in the Lord!  To think that the Lord saved me and keeps me is beyond my comprehension!  I am so filled with awe and gratitude to my Lord!  Since this is my 50th year to be saved,  I wrote down 50 reasons why I love Him.  It was not a hard task.  There are so many reasons to love the Lord.  I cannot think of one reason why the Lord would want to love me, but I am so thankful that He does.  He only is our HOPE. I have been so overwhelmed with the Lord's love for me that I felt like I needed to share it with others.  If you don't know the Lord, please don't delay.  You will never regret His love for you.
  1. He first loved me.
  2. He sent His only begotten son to die in my place.
  3. He forgives all my sin
  4. He saved me by His shed blood
  5. He has never left nor forsaken me.
  6. He is ever merciful and His mercies are new every morning.
  7. He gives grace in the time of need.
  8. He is my creator.
  9. He allows me to come boldly before the throne of grace anytime, day or night.
  10. He is my strength.
  11. He supplies all my need.
  12. He gives me my heart’s desires.
  13. He gives exceeding abundant above all that I ask or think.
  14. He is my protector.
  15. He is my shepherd.
  16. He has given me eternal life.
  17. He convicts me and chastens me.
  18. He comforts me.
  19. He speaks to me through His Word.
  20. He satisfies my every longing.
  21. He is my deliverer.
  22. He loves righteousness and leads me in the paths of righteousness.
  23. He puts a song in my heart.
  24. He has made me a new creature.
  25. He has given me a godly husband and godly children.
  26. He has blessed me materially and gone way above my needs.
  27. He hears and answers prayer.
  28. He has given me His beautiful creation to enjoy.
  29. He  always in control.
  30. He keeps all His promises.
  31. He is all wise and gives me wisdom and understanding.
  32. He gives perfect peace.
  33. He stills the storms of life.
  34. He stills the winds and waves – He controls the weather.
  35. He gives unity among the brethren.
  36. He has blessed me with a good church, good preaching and godly friends.
  37. He is the almighty God.
  38. He is Emmanuel – God with us.
  39. He is no respecter of persons.
  40. He has given me the privilege of being His son, allowing me to call Him Abba, Father.
  41. He is holy.
  42. He left all the riches of glory, humbled Himself, came to earth as a man and became a servant.
  43. He had a passion for souls from the poorest to the richest, from the sickliest to the healthiest.
  44. He will continue to perform a good work in me until the day of Jesus Christ.
  45. He is the way, the truth, and the life.
  46. He establishes my heart as unblamable in holiness before God!
  47. He indwells me.
  48. He wants all men to be saved.
  49. He alone has immortality.
  50. He can keep me from falling and present me faultless before His presence.
AND THE LIST GOES ON!  GREAT AND MARVELOUS ARE HIS WORKS!  
Revelation 15:3  And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. 
50 years in the Lord are not even a speck compared to all eternity!  God is good – always!
ABUNDANT LIFE FOR ALL!

************************
MORE REASONS HERE

Comments

JTR said…
This is a GREAT idea! God bless you, fifty years in the Lord - wow.
JTR said…
(ps I am going to blog on this at IFBKJV.com if you don't mind)
Jessica said…
http://water05201.blogspot.com/2010/08/36-reasons-why-i-love-lord.html That was a BLESSING to do!
JTR said…
I just wanted to say again :) how much I appreciated this! I love reading the ones others make too...we could just praise the Lord all day (and one Day we will!)

Popular posts from this blog

Just For Fun–Gift Card Giveaway

This Giveaway is Closed. Thanks to All who entered. The winner is Princess Mom CONGRATULATIONS! I am going to try something just for fun. I have been given a gift code for CSN Stores. CSN stores has over 200 shopping sites with a wide selection of goods. They offered me a $20 gift code for putting up the post on pendant lighting . (Now, how many of you wondered why I wrote a post like that? Now you know!) I am always happy to get free money. The gift code was given to me to keep or giveaway. Well, I would like one happy reader to win this code and use it the way they would like. Due to CSN terms and conditions, this code will not cover international fees. US and Canada only are eligible to enter. And you must be 18 or older. To be honest I have never shopped at the CSN stores , but I did go and look to see what could be found for $20. The best deals I found were in the toy and game section . If you are a winner you might want to go there or maybe you are better at sea
It has been said the Patrick used the shamrock as a symbol to teach the doctrine of the Trinity to unbelievers. He would say "Is it one leaf or three?" "It is both one leaf and three," was their reply. He would teach that God is One God in Three Persons. " Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father , and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost " (Matthew 28:19).

Which Would You Choose?

Should I get a dog? 2. OR………………………………………… Should I have children?