Thanksgiving will be here soon. What is and will your attitude be?
- a celebration of God’s provision
- a celebration of peace among men
- rejoicing in our abundance by consuming as much of it as
possible at one sitting
- one day for “saying” “thank you” for things we weren’t thankful
for all year long.
- an attitude for each day, Hebrews 13:15, “By him therefore
let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that
is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
- an attitude for all time, Psalm 79:13, “So we thy people and
sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for even we will
shew forth thy praise to all generations.
My prayer is that I and my family will have a Biblical Thanksgiving, not just Thanksgiving Day, but each and every day.
This was taken from Teachers’ Swap Shop - November/December 2011. Teachers’ Swap Shop has some great resources for teaching Sunday School, Children's Church, Bible Clubs, etc. And it is all free. Unfortunately, they will be closing in 2012. But you can still enjoy this free copy and a couple of others until then. Go HERE for their home page.
Bran Made Tags has some adorable tags that are free to use on your site.