If you have not found Pinterest yet, then you are missing out. This has been one of the best places that I have been on the internet. It is so fun and addicting so I need to be careful. But I love the fact that it allows me to create bulletin boards for any category I want and then pin any item of interest that I find. Then I have it saved, with a picture so I can go back to it for future reference. I have found so many new ideas, recipes, fun stuff, tips, and even new friends. If you haven’t tried it, you should. Today I did a frugal little project that was so fast and easy. I made my own cleaning rags. I had pinned a tutorial on my frugal board and then just changed it to fit with what I already had in the house. You can see the original tutorial here in case you like what she does. Below you see what I did:
- cut up some old dish towels
- put the towels into the Rubbermaid container
- Added about a cup of water
- Added a few squirts of natural soap – happened to be a baby soap that I found on sale somewhere
- Added two or three tablespoons of vinegar
- let the rags soak it all up and cleaned away
It was oh so easy – less that five minutes – and cleans, oh so good, works much better than any all purpose cleaner I have ever purchased so try it for yourself and why not hop over to Pinterest and follow me there too.