Where these came from, is not known. If you know, can you help me out so I can give credit to whom credit is due? With valentine’s day coming, these are some very good things to think on and act on. Do you still have your husband’s heart? Are you still wild about about him?
Twelve keys to your husband's heart
- Complement me, tell me what you appreciate about me. Verbally build me up in front of my friends and family.
- Tell me when I do something right or well. Reward me by your response.
- Let me make mistakes. Don't make me fell like a total failure over one or two things.
- Tell me why your respect me and admire me, both verbally; and in short notes. (Be specific)
- Meet me at the door when I come home. Wait at least 15 minutes before unloading on me.
- Listen to me without comment or criticism.
- Participate or watch me doing what I like to do ( Sports or Hobbies)
- Surprise me with a special treat (candy bar, dessert, favorite meal)
- Rub my shoulders, forehead, back or feet.
- Ask me about my work, show an interest.
- Pray with me.
- Respond to my hugs and kisses. Melt in my arms.