Monday, November 15, 2010

Praise and Magnify Him with Thanksgiving

Psalms 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. With gratitude I praise and thank almighty God.

I am hoping to add a new item of praise and thanksgiving each day throughout the rest of this month.

  1. He is my Savior and I have a personal relationship with Him!
  2. He loves me and because He first loved me , I love Him!
  3. He died for me while I was yet in my sins. He who knew no sin became sin for me that He might bring me to God!
  4. He has revealed Himself to me through His Holy Word, the Bible. I have the privilege of getting to know Him more and more as I spend time reading and meditating upon it.
  5. He has promised me eternal life, the gift of God which comes only through His son, Jesus Christ.
  6. He gives wisdom and knowledge Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
  7. He strengthens my inner man daily as I spend time feasting on His Word. Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
  8. He is my helper and protector 24 hours a day. He never slumbers.
  9. He blessed me with a godly husband, who loves his God, his wife, his children, and his grand children.
  10. He has given me four godly children and four godly spouses and 12 beautiful grand children! My quiver is more than full!
  11. He has given me many friends and He is the greatest friend of all, one that sticks closer than a brother.
  12. He delivers me from temptation and keeps me from the evil one.
  13. He hears my prayers and answers.
  14. He is good all the time!
  15. He has allowed my children to be part of serving Him on the mission field and at home.
  16. He is ever merciful. His mercies are new every morning! Praise the Lord!
  17. He has blessed us with a wonderful church.
  18. He has blessed us with wonderful friends - such a fun day at the Southern Christmas Show with a friend and then out to dinner.
  19. He has blessed us with good health.
  20. He surrounds me with His presence and His love continually. Psalms 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
  21. He Cares for Me! 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
  22. He gives me rest, hope, and satisfaction. Psalms 131:2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
  23. He gave me the power to become one of His children. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers


Would you be willing to leave a comment and tell one of your blessings or praises? It would be delightful to share that with you.

No comments:

Blogs and more blogs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Disclosure




  • This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

  • This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

  • The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.

  • All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

  • The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

  • The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

  • This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

  • To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org


Deal Pulp

ANOTHER DEAL A DAY!

image

Ebates

Pageviews past week

Groupon

GROUPON

    Get huge discount on fun activities in your city or area. Check your e-mail for the daily deal, Buy it! Get it! Enjoy it! Sign up today.