Skip to main content

Praise and Magnify Him with Thanksgiving

Psalms 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. With gratitude I praise and thank almighty God.

I am hoping to add a new item of praise and thanksgiving each day throughout the rest of this month.

  1. He is my Savior and I have a personal relationship with Him!
  2. He loves me and because He first loved me , I love Him!
  3. He died for me while I was yet in my sins. He who knew no sin became sin for me that He might bring me to God!
  4. He has revealed Himself to me through His Holy Word, the Bible. I have the privilege of getting to know Him more and more as I spend time reading and meditating upon it.
  5. He has promised me eternal life, the gift of God which comes only through His son, Jesus Christ.
  6. He gives wisdom and knowledge Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
  7. He strengthens my inner man daily as I spend time feasting on His Word. Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
  8. He is my helper and protector 24 hours a day. He never slumbers.
  9. He blessed me with a godly husband, who loves his God, his wife, his children, and his grand children.
  10. He has given me four godly children and four godly spouses and 12 beautiful grand children! My quiver is more than full!
  11. He has given me many friends and He is the greatest friend of all, one that sticks closer than a brother.
  12. He delivers me from temptation and keeps me from the evil one.
  13. He hears my prayers and answers.
  14. He is good all the time!
  15. He has allowed my children to be part of serving Him on the mission field and at home.
  16. He is ever merciful. His mercies are new every morning! Praise the Lord!
  17. He has blessed us with a wonderful church.
  18. He has blessed us with wonderful friends - such a fun day at the Southern Christmas Show with a friend and then out to dinner.
  19. He has blessed us with good health.
  20. He surrounds me with His presence and His love continually. Psalms 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
  21. He Cares for Me! 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
  22. He gives me rest, hope, and satisfaction. Psalms 131:2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
  23. He gave me the power to become one of His children. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers


Would you be willing to leave a comment and tell one of your blessings or praises? It would be delightful to share that with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just For Fun–Gift Card Giveaway

This Giveaway is Closed. Thanks to All who entered. The winner is Princess Mom CONGRATULATIONS! I am going to try something just for fun. I have been given a gift code for CSN Stores. CSN stores has over 200 shopping sites with a wide selection of goods. They offered me a $20 gift code for putting up the post on pendant lighting . (Now, how many of you wondered why I wrote a post like that? Now you know!) I am always happy to get free money. The gift code was given to me to keep or giveaway. Well, I would like one happy reader to win this code and use it the way they would like. Due to CSN terms and conditions, this code will not cover international fees. US and Canada only are eligible to enter. And you must be 18 or older. To be honest I have never shopped at the CSN stores , but I did go and look to see what could be found for $20. The best deals I found were in the toy and game section . If you are a winner you might want to go there or maybe you are better at sea
It has been said the Patrick used the shamrock as a symbol to teach the doctrine of the Trinity to unbelievers. He would say "Is it one leaf or three?" "It is both one leaf and three," was their reply. He would teach that God is One God in Three Persons. " Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father , and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost " (Matthew 28:19).

Which Would You Choose?

Should I get a dog? 2. OR………………………………………… Should I have children?