Psalms 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. With gratitude I praise and thank almighty God.
I am hoping to add a new item of praise and thanksgiving each day throughout the rest of this month.
- He is my Savior and I have a personal relationship with Him!
- He loves me and because He first loved me , I love Him!
- He died for me while I was yet in my sins. He who knew no sin became sin for me that He might bring me to God!
- He has revealed Himself to me through His Holy Word, the Bible. I have the privilege of getting to know Him more and more as I spend time reading and meditating upon it.
- He has promised me eternal life, the gift of God which comes only through His son, Jesus Christ.
- He gives wisdom and knowledge Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
- He strengthens my inner man daily as I spend time feasting on His Word. Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
- He is my helper and protector 24 hours a day. He never slumbers.
- He blessed me with a godly husband, who loves his God, his wife, his children, and his grand children.
- He has given me four godly children and four godly spouses and 12 beautiful grand children! My quiver is more than full!
- He has given me many friends and He is the greatest friend of all, one that sticks closer than a brother.
- He delivers me from temptation and keeps me from the evil one.
- He hears my prayers and answers.
- He is good all the time!
- He has allowed my children to be part of serving Him on the mission field and at home.
- He is ever merciful. His mercies are new every morning! Praise the Lord!
- He has blessed us with a wonderful church.
- He has blessed us with wonderful friends - such a fun day at the Southern Christmas Show with a friend and then out to dinner.
- He has blessed us with good health.
- He surrounds me with His presence and His love continually. Psalms 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
- He Cares for Me! 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- He gives me rest, hope, and satisfaction. Psalms 131:2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
- He gave me the power to become one of His children. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Would you be willing to leave a comment and tell one of your blessings or praises? It would be delightful to share that with you.