2 Kings 2:10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.
- Have I asked a hard thing of the Lord today?
- Do I believe that ALL things are possible with God?Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
- Do I believe that He is able to do exceeding abundant above all that I ask or think? Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
- I can come boldly to His throng and ask in confidence. Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
- I can cast all my care on Him, 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- I can bring everything to Him in prayer, thanking Him that He hears and answers. Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- This will bring peace which passes all understanding. Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Ask a hard thing of the Lord today!