- He was blessed for not walking in the counsel of the ungodly...
- HIs delight was in God's law - he meditated in it day and night. (although the actual law had not been given, he still had been taught obedience to God's commands.
- He was like a tree planted by the rivers of water - his fruit came forth in the right seasons of his life. (there was fruit through every stage that God brought him through from prison to second in rule) He did not wither. EVERYTHING he did prospered.
- He realized that God knew his way and was taking him along the path that was best for his life.
A Song in My Heart:
Delight, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will show you the path you're to take
And when trials come and we trust in the Lord, He will show us that path we're to take.
May the delight of my heart and the hearts of my husband, children, and grandchildren be only in the Lord and in His law. May we delight in meditating therein, knowing that this is what brings true prosperity and will lead us along the right path of life!
- Mel and I have been able to talk every day even though he is in Brazil. Amazing! A country can be so poor yet there is still internet and cell phones and it costs almost nothing to make a phone call. We are so blessed and I wonder how missionaries did it years ago.
- Mel and Jeremy are getting some needed things accomplished to aid in setting up the house before the whole family goes to Brazil.
- The Lord has granted Mel and Jeremy good health before they left and now while they are in Brazil. Praise the Lord because there has been much sickness running through our family lately.
- What a blessing to be able to county my blessings daily and to be encouraged through them!