What do you consider good games for your kids or grand kids? Since I have 13 (nearly 14) grand children it is often a challenge to think of great things for them to do. I’m not saying that you always need to think of something, but when they come to grandma’s house, it is nice for them to have something “special” to do. Of course, having a wooden swing set/ climbing/ monkey bars/ slide/ etc. in the back yard helps. This way they keep themselves entertained and you don’t always have to think of extra things for them to do. Other interesting games or activities might include:
- bubble blowing
- craft activity especially for the older children
- sidewalk chalking
- cooking with Grandma
- gardening with Grandpa
- tent making with blankets and sheets – how fun! They love this.
- dress up – the girls love this
- musical games – playing the keyboard and doing musical games is one of their favorite things to do
- At holiday times a special craft or recipe is always fun to work on to go along with the holiday theme
- Wholesome books and videos are always great when you need some quieter times
Maybe you could even go to some different sites and find some great ideas for good games. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find a great deal on something that you just can’t resist or maybe you will find and idea that will get your wheels spinning to help you make up your own games and activities. But whichever the case, take time with your kids and grand kids. You sure won’t regret it.