- David and MaryEllen have done some remodeling in order to get ready for Kaylah who will be arriving in about 3 weeks. They have added a bedroom and fixed a couple walls. This will be helpful. We are praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. MaryEllen and a friend did once a month cooking so she now has her freezer ready with meals after the baby is born. She has a deal site if you are interested:
- Jeremy and Esther have been on the road again. They just returned from a trip to Alabama. All went well. They had a good meeting and another church took them on for support. They are headed to Greenville, SC for another meeting this Sunday. Visit their site Brazil for Christ and sign up to recieve newsletter updates.
- Stephen and Lauren are into a new routine with Lauren teaching piano at Ambassador Baptist College two days a week. Little Addie gets to spend one day at Nana Wilson's house and one day at Grandma Lockhart's house! Audrey will do her homeschooling on the computer those two days.
- Mel and Jenny just finished up a trip to Lexington, NC where they helped Rick and Lynn Moore with a youth rally. Mel was privileged to lead a boy to the Lord. They also spent Sunday afternoon in Charlotte helping another little church get started.
- Mel and I both had birthdays this month. We won't say who is the oldest! It is another reminder of our fleeting days here on earth and the fact that this world is not our home and that what we do needs to count for eternity. We are thankful for good health other than a few trips to the chiropractor and a sprained ankle. The Lord is good to us!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
We are now into September. August has flown by so I thought I would post its' highlights.
Abortion Bible birds birthdays blessings blogging boycott Brazil Cash Back Children chiropractor Christian Living Christmas clothing coffee country Coupons Creation Museum deals Devotions Ebook Faith family flowers Food Free Free sign up Freebie Friday's Freshness Friends frugal living Gift Cards Giveaways God and country God's Son Good Deal Grandchildren Grandparents gratitude Great Grandparents Guest Post Happiness Health and Fitness Heaven Hell History Holidays Holy Thoughts for Holy Living Home and Family home school Home Security Homosexuality Housewares Hymns Jesus Joy Just For Fun Light Mercy Miracle missionaries Missionary Moments With The Book Moms Monday's Manna Mother's Day Mothers mountains Music Obeying God Object Lessons Pets photos pictures poems Ponder praise prayer preachers ProLife Recipes Redneck Sales Salvation SATURDAY'S SANCTIFICATION Scripture Scripture and a Snapshot Sermons Smiles songs Spurgeon St. Patrick's Day Success SUNDAY'S SUSTENANCE Swag Bucks swap Testimony Thanksgiving Thoughts and Meditations Thursday's Thoughts ticktets Tips and Hints To Do Tracts Travel Trials Trinity True Stories Trust Trust and Obey Tuesday's Treasure vacation Valentine's Day walk for life Weddings Wednesday's Wisdom whole foods Widows worship Worth Quoting yogurt